TIP 3 a. Create a Learning Project
Highlights from Video 1:
- The importance of prior knowledge
- Setup a learning project with constraints
HIGHLIGHT FROM VIDEO 2:
- An example of a learning project
Further Readings/Notes (Optional):
- Educational psychologist David Ausubel said, ‘If I had to reduce all of educational psychology to just one principle, I would say this “ The most important single factor influencing learning is what the learner already knows. Ascertain this and teach him accordingly.”.
- What Jean Piaget calls a Schema, Warren Buffet’s righthand man, Charlie Munger calls a “latticework of models” in your head.
- Co-Creating Change by Jon Frederickson
- Books by Leslie Greenberg and colleagues, e.g., Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Joseph Campbell’s work on mythology, e.g. The Hero With a Thousand Faces.
- The Power of Film by Howard Suber.
- Maps of Narrative Practice by Michael White
- Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- Talk by Elizabeth Stokoe
- Who Do You Want Your Customers to Become by Michael Schrange